Updated July 19th
Please carefully read all of the following important information prior to attending your appointment
Simply Skin staff and client safety are our number one priority therefore we will continue to implement the following measures:
- We ask that clients attend their appointments on their own (no family or friends)
- Arrive at reception no more than 5 minutes before your appointment.
- If you are more than 5 minutes late for an appointment, it will be cancelled.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please give us as much notice as possible. Failure to attend will result in a deposit being taken next time or cancellation of future appointments.
- On arrival we will take your temperature and you will be asked to sanitise or wash your hands.
- We kindly ask that you wear a face mask. Please wear over the nose and mouth and avoid wearing it just on the chin or neck area.
- On arrival you will be asked to complete & sign a Covid-19 related medical health check form.
- We may contact you 1 day before your appointment, customers who are feeling unwell or showing symptoms at that time will be asked not to come into the clinic.
- We prefer payment via card when possible. Payment terminals will be cleaned between use.
- Do not place personal items such as bags, phones and keys on hard surfaces other than the floor. Leave coats in your car if possible.
- We ask that you do not use the toilet facilities.
- We ask that you refrain from touching surfaces as much as possible.
- Customers will be booked in with intervals before each to avoid crossover in reception areas and allow for extra cleaning time.
- Treatments will require staff to be closer than 1 metre, in preparation for this staff will be wearing PPE including face masks and gloves and washing hands for at least 20 seconds between each treatment.
- Consultations will be between 1 – 2 metre apart, but test patches will require closer contact.
- We will sanitise door handles, taps and shared surfaces etc. between client treatments.
- Product testers will not be available in reception, please enquire if you would like to try a product
We look forward to seeing you!
Hayley and the Simply Skin Team x
Simply Skin met the Team Hill Charitable Trust appeal for donations of care packages in April. We put together goodie bags full of essentials for the patients at Oldham Hospital who have been in desperate need of items. The goodie bags included skincare, toothbrushes and puzzle books for patients who been unable to have any visitors during the coronavirus lockdown. Many thanks to I Love Oldham for the media coverage.
It was fantastic to see the goodie bags you sent to patients at Oldham Hospital. When visitors have been so restricted, I’m sure your contribution was a huge boost and won’t be forgotten by residents after the crisis.
– Cllr Sean Fielding, Leader of Oldham Council
6th May, 2020