Update 30th November – Covid-19 Guidelines
Simply Skin staff and client safety are our number one priority therefore we will continue to implement the following measures:
- Wearing of face masks is now mandatory in all shops including our Clinic.
- We ask that clients attend their appointments on their own where possible.
- On arrival please sanitise your hands.
- Customers who are feeling unwell or showing symptoms prior to their appointment should contact us to reschedule.
- We prefer payment via card when possible.
- Customers will be booked in with intervals between each to avoid crossover when possible.
- Treatments may require close contact, in preparation for this staff will be wearing PPE including face masks and gloves.
- We will sanitise shared surfaces at regular intervals throughout the day.
We look forward to seeing you!
Hayley and the Simply Skin Team x
Simply Skin met the Team Hill Charitable Trust appeal for donations of care packages in April. We put together goodie bags full of essentials for the patients at Oldham Hospital who have been in desperate need of items. The goodie bags included skincare, toothbrushes and puzzle books for patients who been unable to have any visitors during the coronavirus lockdown. Many thanks to I Love Oldham for the media coverage.
It was fantastic to see the goodie bags you sent to patients at Oldham Hospital. When visitors have been so restricted, I’m sure your contribution was a huge boost and won’t be forgotten by residents after the crisis.
– Cllr Sean Fielding, Leader of Oldham Council
6th May, 2020